|Home||» Products||» S38|
The award winning S38 water conditioner provides a chemical-free solution for the harmful effects of scale, corrosion, bacteria and algae in both residential and small commercial applications. In addition, the S38 increases filtration efficiency via flocculation. This powerful and durable water conditioner provides a fully encapsulated printed circuit board and a power supply connection sealed with an “O” ring. The S38 fits pipes up to 38mm (1 ½”) outer diameter.
The S38 device was recently awarded the prestigious 2015 Kitchen Innovations Award by the National Restaurant Association. This award recognizes and celebrates cutting-edge equipment and technology that specifically improves the “back of the house” operations and benefits foodservice operators.
- Residential and commercial plumbing systems.
- Residential and commercial water heaters.
- Commercial dishwashers.
- Steam and proofer ovens.
- Ice machines.
- Commercial humidifiers.
- Small aquariums.
- Steam rooms.
- Dissolves and removes existing scale.
- Prevents new scale accumulation.
- Deactivates bacteria and algae.
- Prevents and removes biofoul.
- Boosts filtration efficiency.
- Significantly reduces corrosion.
Financial and Environmental Benefits
- Reduces energy consumption.
- Increases the efficiency of water heating equipment and machinery.
- Eliminates or decreases chemical usage.
- Decreases the need for chemical safety precautions, storage and disposal.
- Reduces maintenance costs.
- Average one year payback period.
- Non-intrusive and easy to install - no plumbing modifications required.
- Does not depend on water flow; treats slow-moving and standing water.
- Propagates the Hydropath signal along the entire water system.
- Provides 24 hour protection.
- Does not interfere with other electrical systems.
Installation of this device does not replace periodic equipment preventative maintenance procedures.
HydroFLOW residential devices are designed for ease of installation. With this said, it may be necessary to have your unit installed professionally, depending on the configuration of your plumbing system.