|Home||» Products||» I Range|
The HydroFLOW I range water conditioner provides a chemical-free solution for the harmful effects of scale, corrosion, bacteria, and algae within the industrial, commercial and agriculture sectors. In addition, the device increases filtration efficiency via flocculation. This durable water conditioner is fully encapsulated and waterproof, with an IP rating of 68 (NEMA 6P).
Designed for ease of installation, the device is simply assembled around the pipe and connected to an 87-240V AC 47-63 Hz power source. Standard sized units fit pipes ranging from 25mm (1”) to 200mm (7 ⅞”) maximum outer diameter. For larger pipe sizes, devices can be customized to fit specific requirements.
The I range water conditioner is HydroFLOW’s most popular range. Key features include an imbedded power supply inside the transducer and a hardwired brass electrical connector that makes it extremely robust.
- Dissolves and removes existing scale.
- Prevents new scale accumulation.
- Deactivates bacteria and algae.
- Prevents and removes biofoul.
- Boosts filtration efficiency.
- Significantly reduces corrosion.
Financial and Environmental Benefits
- Reduces energy consumption.
- Increases the efficiency of water heating equipment and machinery.
- Eliminates or decreases chemical usage.
- Decreases the need for chemical safety precautions, storage and disposal.
- Reduces maintenance costs.
- Average one to two year payback period.
- Non-intrusive and easy to install - no plumbing modifications required.
- Does not depend on water flow; treats slow-moving and standing water.
- Propagates the Hydropath signal along the entire water system.
- Provides 24 hour protection.
- Does not interfere with other electrical systems.