|Home||» Products||» HM Range|
The Hydropath Marine (HM) range is specifically designed for operation on marine vessels. It provides water treatment benefits, including scale protection and biofouling control, in both fresh and sea water.
Designed for ease of installation, the device is simply assembled around the pipe and connected to an 87-240V AC 47-63 Hz power source. Standard sized units fit pipes ranging from 25mm (1”) to 200mm (7 ⅞”) maximum outer diameter. For larger pipe sizes, devices can be customized to fit specific requirements. This durable water conditioner is fully encapsulated and waterproof, with an IP rating of 68 and incorporates a specially-designed surge protector.
- Dissolves and removes existing scale.
- Prevents new scale accumulation.
- Deactivates bacteria and algae.
- Prevents and removes biofoul.
- Boosts filtration efficiency.
- Significantly reduces corrosion.
- Suitable for multiple applications - fresh water and cooling systems.
Financial and Environmental Benefits
- Reduces energy consumption.
- Increases the efficiency of water heating equipment and machinery.
- Eliminates or decreases chemical usage.
- Decreases the need for chemical safety precautions, storage and disposal.
- Reduces maintenance costs.
- Average one to two year payback period.
- Non-intrusive and easy to install - no plumbing modifications required.
- Does not depend on water flow; treats slow-moving and standing water.
- Propagates the Hydropath signal along the entire water system.
- Provides 24 hour protection.
- Does not interfere with other electrical systems