|Home||» Products||» Hydroflow||» HM Range|
Product Code : 05
The HM Range or Hydropath Marine is specifically designed for operation on marine vessels. They provides water treatment benefits, including scale protection and biofouling control. They can be used both in fresh and sea water. They are designed for ease of installation and is simply assembled around the pipe and connected to an 87-240V AC 47-63 Hz power source. Apart from this, the standard sized units fit pipes ranging from 25mm (1”) to 200mm (7 ⅞”) maximum outer diameter. The HM Range can also be customized for larger pipe sizes, devices to fit specific requirements. Further, they are fully encapsulated and waterproof, with an IP rating of 68 and incorporates a specially-designed surge protector.
- Dissolves and removes existing scale and prevents new scale accumulation.
- Prevents and removes biofoul and deactivates bacteria and algae.
- Boosts filtration efficiency and significantly reduces corrosion.
- Suitable for multiple applications - fresh water and cooling systems.
- Reduces energy consumption and increases the efficiency of water heating equipment and machinery.
- Eliminates or decreases chemical usage and the need for chemical safety precautions, storage and disposal.
- Reduces maintenance costs with average one to two year payback period.
- They are non-intrusive and easy to install
- They do not Does not depend on water flow; treats slow-moving and standing water.
- Propagates the Hydropath signal along the entire water system.
- Provides 24 hour protection and does not interfere with other electrical systems.